Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Work table Wednesday

Well it's Wednesday folks! That means I get a collection of components together for my jewelry making week.


This week I have a bunch of different themes rolling in my head. I have chickens, dogs, bugs, flowers, and more. I just don't have a clear direction yet. I'm just using my little odds and ends. I have one necklace with fish that is probably only 1/4 of the way completed, but I'm not ready to finish that quite yet. Yeah so much for getting done what you start right? 

Today was a busy and interesting day at work as a vet tech. We spayed a cat did our regular appointments and even saw a dog that potentially might need a c section tonight.  I will admit I wasn't too excited about staying any later to work than I was, even with the aspect of bringing cute puppies into the world. 

It's chilly here in Vermont tonight. They say it will be in the -10s tonight. I am just happy we didn't have as big of a storm as they predicted! I am so ready for winter to be over. That means we can do more work on the house and my boyfriend will be done with his first semester of electrician classes. 

That's all for tonight. Wish me luck on actually getting something done this week...as well as keeping the house clean.:-p

5 comments:

  1. Looking good so far.
    Glad we don't get anywhere near as cold as you guys.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Good for you for going ahead and starting a blog. I'm still a non blogger.

    ReplyDelete