Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New storage in my craft room and a bead haul


Hey folks! It has been a little bit since I have posted here, but I am back. It has been a busy summer, let me tell you. Too busy. My poor boyfriend, who is an electrician if you don't know,  has been working 7 days a week 8-10 hours a day trying to finish a big college job in Burlington. We went on a short vacation to Maine, which was fun while it lasted. 


I wanted to share an overview of my dollar bead haul. I can't wait to make some beautiful jewelry for you and list it in my etsy shop at Sarahs salvage shop. Be sure to check it out btw if you haven't yet! 


If you bead, scrapbook, or make jewelry you have to check dollarbead.com out. They have great deals on some glass beads. Serious look at this beautiful loot. 

I bought some recent storage from tjmax, ikea, and harbor freight. I hope to show you it all soon. At tjmax I got some drawer dividers for a drawer unit I got at ikea. Gosh it takes ages for ikea to ship stuff btw. At harbor freight I got a mini drawer unit like the ones guys use for nuts and bolts. They have great storage there like I have said before. The shipping for them has also been terribly slow. Maybe I am impatient, but my dollar bead order shipped the same day and got to me in two days. Now that is good service! 

As for our monster house project... We have been working at a snail pace on the laundry room here are some scary photos of the transformations. We have a long way to go still... Oh lord. 







We are adding pvc chair rail to protect the walls. Send us well wishes that we get this finished soon. I want my laundry room sink back and my cabinets. Plus who really likes tracking Sheetrock deist over the whole house? 


On a better note the porch looks great and it's our retreat. Plus my kitty Cassie loves it. 


Well hopefully next week I can show you how the craft storage changes are progressing. Please check back soon! 
Sarah 



No comments:

Post a Comment